Monday, December 1, 2008

no news

There is nothing to say..Thanksgiving was good. We don't do much so there is not much to say. We did find out that one of R's friends died. He had not spoken to him in some years but still very sad. In fact that seems to to the them going on in my world. At the first of November a girl i went to high school withA real good friend of my brothers) died and just today a friend of the family died he was only 19 too sad. So that is all i have to say and all that has been going on not good news but news none the less.

3 comments:

Lori said...

what a tough time! I'm sorry, guys. That's hard!

Know we're thinking about you and your princess.

Love you!
L

mlg said...

Sorry that is not fun, I'm sure there will be good news for you guys, and I can't wait to hear it!

Pete and Mare said...

so sorry guys. i hope you hear some great news soon! we are thinking of you!