Wednesday, August 12, 2009

8th and Final??????



Zambrie Aug 2009 Update

I just started looking back on all the updates i have received in the last (almost) 2 years and i have received 8 official updates and that includes the 3 trips i have been there. We have no word on our paper work other than they need a copy of our passport and date stamps so at least show some movement. i remember when we would get updates in the beginning and it just made me on a high for like a week. To see a picture of our daughter it was so amazing. Do not get me wrong i love to get update, but it like i am use to the drug i have been taking for so long and i need something stronger. I NEED HER HOME.


5 comments:

Meltmomma said...

Yeah !!! Sounds like you are getting close :) We are so excited for you !
Bambi

David and Candice said...

Oh I hope you hear soon that they are ready for you to come and pick her up we will keep our fingers crossed and pray they get moving on papers for everyone she looks very cute and good:)-Candice

mlg said...

She looks good! I hope that is the last up-date you will get too. There has to be good news on someone's file right???

Unknown said...

Oh I hope & pray yu get her home soon! Can't wait to have a playate!

Pete and Mare said...

I really hope these letters, calls and emails will help move things along. Z is such a doll. I pray you recieved word soon. With love, ~mare