Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Smile thou your heart is breaking

We got a pic of Z and how great she looks. And an added surprise........ She is Smiling YEAH.
OK not in both photos. No news on paper work still in MOI. I am sure we will get some info in Oct when every one is there. Still being very positive about everything. We are still thinking she will come home for Christmas so Put it in the universe and the universe will get it back. Right? Right.
This process can take it toll on you physically and mentally and it and take you to places you never thought you would go. I am tiring to be really positive to make it easier on me mentally. So far it has been working. Everyday i just think and say something positive about the adoption and it makes the day a little easier. So today
I love you Z and i WILL see home soon.

4 comments:

Meltmomma said...

She looks GREAT ! What a sweet little smile. She must know she's coming home soon:)
Bambi

David and Candice said...

Look at that smile what a sweet cute girl:) I hope you guys get some good up-dates from the trip or sooner...-Candice

mlg said...

Wow a smile! She looks GREAT!

Pete and Mare said...

What a sweet smile! I think Z is trying to save her smiles for mommy and daddy once she comes home. I am so happy that she is doing so well. You and R are amazing! I love you guys! ~Mare