Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY Halloween oh mean Happy Anniversary


Today is the day (6 years ago) I married the most wonderful man in the world. I love my husband for so many reasons and everyday i find something new to love him for. I love him for always laughing at my jokes, understanding that some time i am just going to be crazy, letting me be me and saying "that's why i love you" supporting everything i do, taking this long journey we are on to start our family. The list could go on for day. Ryan I love you with all my heart and soul and can not wait to spend every day making you laugh.

4 comments:

David and Candice said...

Happy Anniversary...Have fun scarying each other oh yeah and loving each other:)-Candice

mlg said...

Happy anniversary!

Meltmomma said...

Happy anniversary ! What a cool day to get married on :)
Bambi

Pete and Mare said...

Well, it just makes since that you guys would be married on Halloween. You both love to have fun. :) Happy Anniversary to two of the kindest people I know. ~Mare

(did you get a few things from us yesterday... after we sent everything off I noticed another email address for you. I hope you guys got it(picts & video)