Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines 2010




Well week two is coming to a close. We had a great Valentines day R made breakfast and dinner Z loves shrimp and lobster, Z is such a happy and very loud child. We spend all day together and then papa come home and then she is all his they play and play. She repeats everything that is said and is so independent. She just started calling me mama. she has been calling R papa the whole time but today she stated calling him Ryan LOL just like her mama. She is giving out the kisses and I love yous.
We took some pictures and framed one for papa .

4 comments:

mlg said...

I love her half smile she is looking so good!

David and Candice said...

What a cute little girl,what a great valentine day.-Candice

Pete and Mare said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the one of you two together! ~Mare

Meltmomma said...

I love the picture of you 2 together :)I can relate to loud & active :)
Bambi