Saturday, October 30, 2010

HOw many costumes does a girl really need











I think we went a little over board this years on the costumes. She received a bee costume 2 years ago from here uncle wade and Aunt Jen and we thought she had grown out of (it is a 18moths to 24 months) but she was able to wears it. We had her Zebra costume made for the big day. She out her cousin hamburgers costume on to show him it would not hurt. And she is just the cutest fairy witch ever. This is her first Halloween so i guess we made up for years pasted.
A funny story.....
we were eating dinner and Z dose not want a brother or a sister EVER (her words) R and I were talking about What IF ? we had a baby and she said
"MAMMA"
"What" I said
" Don't tell Jacque you are having a baby
she will be pissed" Z said
"Why would Jacque be pissed" I said
then i thought my 3 year old just said pissed. I started laughing. I told her Z you should not say Pissed maybe say mad instead. She said " OK but when i get older i am going to say pissed" LOL
No i am not pregnant or having a baby just to clarify

3 comments:

mlg said...

Somehow it does not surprise me that Z has so many costumes and she does look cute in all of them!

Meltmomma said...

She wears them all well too ! Only child = more costumes for her:)!!!!
Bambi

Pete and Mare said...

She is such a smart adorable little girl! So glad that you and Z both enjoyed Z's first Halloween!