Monday, January 30, 2012

GOCCHA DAY #2

years go today is the day we go Z for Maima
So we had a celebration on the the weekend . We took all her cousins to nickle cade and it was so sun. Then today we had a little party at her pre school class. I talked about Haiti ans the earth quack, and adoption. The i open the decussion up for questions. First 5 year old boy says I am going to Chicago to see my girlfriend but i will be back. next kid My brother has a belly ache. Next little girlMy grand ma lives here. So with all those questions out of the way i gave them a treat bag and was on my way.

Tonight we went to see beauty and the beast in 3D Z loved it. Then we came home and we gave her a gift. A v tech reader. And R got me flowers. What a grat gaccha day





































No comments: