Monday, March 19, 2012

Update about nothing

life is moving right along. We went to Oregon to visit with Rs brother and family. Z had the best time playing with her cousins. I for some reason did not take one picture. We had a great time but it was to short. It also made me feel so guilty that Z is an only child. She had some much fun having someone to play with and now, back home she is really bored. She is just as smart and fun as every. R is doing great at his job. All of his bosses love him so i think good thing are going to happen. I am coming to terms with Z growing up to fast. She will be in kindergarten this fall. I can not believe that the time has gone so fast.
We really do not have any summer plans R is turning 40 this year so we are going to vegas. that is be fun. I might go to Cali to visit some really good friends. That is about it.
Oh and we have an appointment to finish up Z citizenship so i hope that goes well.

No comments: