Wednesday, August 20, 2008

THe Greatest Band On The Planet Earth

Dave Mathews Band is the greatest band on the planet earth. I have enjoyed their music for like 15 years now. I have seen them in concert probably 20 or so times.



Isn't funny how music can bond you with someone. Me and all my friends just love the Dave Mathews Band. We all started listing to them at about the same time and as our group of friends have grown so has the love for DMB. When we first met R did not like DMB and i told him "you have to see them live" so he did and now he is hooked.


I suggest if you have never listen to DMB just give it a try you will be surprised. It is some of the greatest music ever written

2 comments:

Pete and Mare said...

I have to agree! I have seen them a few times in concert. When the strings on his v are flying in the air... their music is at it's best. Just amazing! Great taste!

R AND R AND Z said...

I have to agree DMB live........ It does not get better