Monday, September 22, 2008

Did I ever mention I hate to wait!!!!!!!!!

It has been a while since my last post and i still do not have any news. I guess this means my life is pretty boring. All i have been doing is dealing with my back injury. Boy that is a treat. But we have good news on the food for our orphanage here is the link to a great mom who say things a lot better than me and She has all the details about the food we are taking

http://countdowntohomecoming.blogspot.com/2008/09/donations.html

We only have 15 more days and we are off to the wonderful third world country of Haiti. Our bags are almost packed, just some last minute items and we will be ready come on 15 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Pete and Mare said...

Ronnie-I'm so sorry to hear about your back. You're in my thoughts and prayers. You only have 12 more days and you'll be snuggin' with your adorable daughter. ;) It will be so great!