Thursday, September 11, 2008

Freedom

Today is the day to remember all the people of 9-11.(Not only today everyday) The the victims and all the survivors and all the people who are directly affected ..... And every time I am in the security line with my shoes off at the airport I am reminded of all the troops that are fighting for our freedom and i do thank them every day not just today. All i am trying to say is i am glad to be an American and THANK YOU to all the troops for keep us safe.


Today I will have a moment of silence....for all who have been lost and for all who are fighting for us.

1 comment:

Pete and Mare said...

I love your post! Were a military family(married a Marine,grandpas, dads,brothers,friends in the military,unfortunatly my cousin was killed while serving.) I think of them daily too. We are so blessed to be Americans! What a sweet post. I check your count down often. ;)