Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just for Fun

There are so many funny thing that Z's says i just want to get some of them written down so we will never for get.

We had our dog fix a couple of days ago and R and I was talking about it not thinking she can hear us. The next day my mom came over and she was talking with Z and Z told her that Barney was in the Hospital and got his eyes fixed and he has no balls.

Mama I want to be a princess forever so i can twirl

Pappa when the light is green you go and when it is red you stop. (the youngest back seat driver)

Mamma I am going to die? Z you are not. OK but when i get older i am going to have really bad cramps.
When i get older i am going to have BIG boobs like you

Hey momma that lady is really FAT (not funny at the time but we can laugh about it now)


Z where do babies come from? Haiti of course like me

When i get older i will have a train and you and pappa can ride in it.

Mamma I am mad at you. Why? We will talk about it latter. (sitting at a family dinner)

And the #1 still makes me laugh

When I get older i am going to get hair on my vagina (she says to a perfect stranger)

Just a few of the funny things Z says and I am sure there is more to come so stay tuned

1 comment:

Meltmomma said...

She is a hoot ! So inquisitive :)My mom used to keep a running list of all the funny things we used to say. Now that we are grown up she writes down the funny little things the grandchildren say.Thank goodness, because I can't keep track.
Bambi