Monday, July 14, 2008

Feeling Better




I had a great conversation with L, she is one of the moms that went on the trip with us to Haiti. She was able to go to Haiti in June. She made me feel way better about the birth mom situation. She told me that she has come to the realization that Z will be going home with us and she could not be happier,that she really just wants a better life for Z and that made R and myself feel way better although it is still sad. Haiti is that saddest place on earth well.... the saddest place i have ever been no i am going with on the earth. I think every day,because when you adopt you have a lot of time to think about how much you wish your child was home and we want Z home. I wish she was here because then i would not have enough time to blog i would probably be exhausted and i would actually sleep at night instead of being a insomniac.

No comments: