Saturday, October 11, 2008

AND WERE ARE OFF

Well we leave tomorrow. We will fly all day and stay in Miami for the night and then fly into Haiti on Monday morning. Wow I am excited. I can not wait to hold my little Z. I hope she remembers us. I know that this is a common fear amongst the adoptive families will your children like you and how will they act. One whole week with Z and what a great week it will be. We are meeting some new families this trip that should be fun. I just wish we were bringing her home. Just stay positive and just remember that when it does happen it will be the great time of our lives. I am kind of just rambling on about nothing. It really cold out side and snowing. The first snow fall of the year Yeah I like snow. Well until we get back . There will be plenty of photos to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun guys. Can't wait to see the pictures and hear your stories on your return. -Nate