Monday, October 20, 2008

We are HOme

We are home. Our week in Haiti was wonderful. Z could not be more cute. She has the most infectious laugh, and the greatest personality. Very independent. She loves music and love to sing and dance. She did have scabbies pretty bad when we picked her up from the orphanage but we treated her and she started to look way better by the end of the week . She did not like getting her picture taken so there are very few of her smiling. so I will post a few pics now and more to come




7 comments:

LaFon's said...

She has grown so much! I can't believe it! I was really hoping you'd get to bring her home with you. Any chance you'll have her home by Christmas???

Meeker home said...

Oh she's beautiful! I'm so glad you had a great week with her.

Lee said...

Too cute... I can't wait to hear about the trip! =]

Pete and Mare said...

Z is sooooo beautiful! I sure do miss you guys! Great big hug! Have a great week!

Nichole said...

zambrie is a cutie! It was a great trip with the two of you there. The hostess cupcakes were a great idea.

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful!! When do you guys to take her home?? I am so happy for you guys!!

Heather said...

Hi you guys! Just wanted to tell you how thrilled I was to meet you and your sweet little Z. I love your attitude about life and admire the way you handle adoption insanity. You and your daughter are in our prayers. I hope she is home in record time! Love, heather