Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i think i will go loco




what to do to keep my mind busy while I wait to wait. The first time we went to Haiti to Meet Z the trip was overwhelming. We were given the baby and then we were parents??? It took some getting use to. We were in a third world country and we have a baby in a hotel room, needless to say it was hard for the first few days..... what am i saying it was hard period. We were in culture shock (me more than R) and we HAD a BABY. As the five day went in The culture shock went away and it sunk in that we HAD a BABY. Were was only four months old so she slept and ate. Were got a little glimpse of her personality and that was about it. So we waited to go see her again not easy but nothing like we feel now.


This time was so much different. We knew what to expect there was a little bit of culture shock and Z, what a small letter to describe a BIG personality. She the love of our lives. nothing I mean nothing give us more joy in life than her. She has the greatest laugh and if so funny. I guess we were a little surprised that we feel in love so quickly. But now we are hooked we need our Z. Living without her it something we just do not want to do any more. If we ever had any doubts about being a parent we DO NOT any more we just want to start our family NOW.

So waiting........What to do, What to do. I am open to suggestions.



Did i ever mention i hate to wait.






2 comments:

Pete and Mare said...

Hi Ronnie, Since we've been home I've wanted to apologize for not having more time on the trip to spend together, but I see from your post that you fully understand. You're Z is so adorable and she has the best smile ever. We are praying that your little Z will be home in your arms ASAP and that time will fly by for all of you until then.

mlg said...

I know the waiting sucks!! She will be home before you know it and you will then have a dim memory of all the waiting...at least that is what I hope!