Monday, January 5, 2009

BARNEY ASTON




We got a new puppy Barney. As many of you know that we had a dog die and our other dog has had a hard time with it so now we have barney. But the thing is , is that Britta does not like him that much. He is really cute and he is actually preparing us for our new arrival(if that ever happens) we have had no not one bit of info on Z so we are getting discouraged again. With this trip that is planned and we are not ale to go and see her because of the money (blasted money) it makes it all the more frustrating. Sorry i kind of trailed off. This holiday season was very hard without Z and i know this is the hard part just wait ting but we have been waiting for a long time already and i really do not see any end in site. Anyways..... Barney (i thought ) would be a great distraction no.... he is a constant reminder of how we are missing our child and how badly we want to to parents.
Well look at me my first real post of the new year and i have said a mouthfull.

5 comments:

mlg said...

I'm sorry it is hard to wait, I hope you will be hearing good news soon, did you get any pictures? Your new puppy is cute!

R AND R AND Z said...

No we did not get any pics hopefuly soon

Pete and Mare said...

Ronnie, I'm sooo sorry! You two are such amazing parents!!I'm praying that you'll hear news very soon.

I'm sooo sorry you can not come on this trip. Although you warned me I was so hoping... I'll hold Z tight and give her a big hug for you guys (she'll proably give me a real good stink eye for it but I'm still going to do it.)Please call or email me if there's anything I/we can do.

Did you get our pictures we resent from Picasa? Also, if you just want us to burn a cd instead please email us your address.

Since Pete can not come(my sister and cousin are not coming) I'm hoping to borrow a lap top in Haiti and post a few posts.

I'm praying that you guys will recieve news very soon.
Great big hug ~Mare

Pete and Mare said...

By the way your new little puppy is very cute! ;)

Meeker home said...

Your dogs are adorable. Hopefully Britta will have a change of heart.

So sorry about Z. I'm sure you must be frustrated. We're thinking of you and sending happy thoughts.