Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not in Haiti

Not in Haiti. that all i can keep thinking about that we are not in Haiti. The parent group left yesterday and here i sit in Utah wishing i was in Haiti. That is kind of ironic wanting to be in a third world country. Well at least the orphanage is getting some needed items. and some of the children get to have an amazing week with mom and dad and Z is getting big hugs from us and we sent her a few little things. I hope all the parents got there safe and have a wonderful week with their children. We love you Z and miss you so much we hope you will be home real soon

1 comment:

mlg said...

We are here safe and sound Z looks great!!! I have a couple of pictures I will send tomorrow she was all smiles until I pulled out the camera and pointed it at her and she immediately started crying as soon as I turned away she was fine! They had her dressed cute and she looks so healthy!! We miss you guys!