Monday, January 19, 2009

GOOD NEWS

We just received this information from our agency it is good news our paper work is moving forward.




Ronnie and Ryan,

I have some GREAT news for you!! Your file just came out of Parquet! I am so
Excited for you to be one step closer to bringing your daughter home! Next step is
MOI, they have to prepare the file (they have to get a mayor signature) and then
They can submit your file to MOI. I am hoping when I am in Haiti I can find out
About how long MOI is taking at this time. I have had it take anywhere from 3
Months to 5 months, but I just had a file come out the other day and it was
3 months, I am hoping it is that or sooner!! Once you are out of MOI, then it
Is USCIS review and approval, then VISA appointment and pick up.
I will keep you posted. I am working on a visa packet for Hope for the Little
Angels orphanage and will get it to you when I have it completed, then you
Will have all the forms you need for the embassy appointment.
Congratulations!
Chareyl

7 comments:

mlg said...

I am so excited for you guys, that is great news!

Pete and Mare said...

Wonderful news guys!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

R AND R AND Z said...

Thank you both at least we know that there is so movement in the system and Michelle did you read Veras blog about the bio kids and the Preidental aproval? it is such great news

Lori said...

WHO-HOO! We needed some good news today! Two points for the Lord on this one!

I know I still need to get you the pics I have, R. It's on my list!

Love you!
L

mlg said...

Yes, I have high hopes for things to start moving faster in Haiti and seeing your file progress gives me hope, I can't wait for Z to come home!

Pete and Mare said...

I just keep coming back and reading your post. I'm so happy for you guys! We are praying that this time will pass quickly now and that Z is home very soon!

R AND R AND Z said...

I think this is a good sign for all of us. We well all have our children before we know it