Wednesday, February 11, 2009

THE 80"s CALLED THEY WANT THERE CLOTHES BACK......

So i started a face book page a while ago and found high school all over again. One of my friend that i have known since birth (we grew up in the same neighborhood posted this on her page I was in the ninth grade and i remember thinking how good i looked that day it was the last day of Jr. high There is something about overall that just make an outfit and a really nice over sized shirt and you can not see the shoes but i know i had red high top converse on with white socks oh the days

5 comments:

David and Candice said...

It is amazing what we all wore back in the days. But hey its coming back in style!!! you looked great-Candice

Meltmomma said...

Converse all the way baby:)The long permed hair and double hair sprayed bangs.I complain about blow drying my hair these days.
Bambi

Pete and Mare said...

Oh my heck memories. So glad hair is easier these days. I started fb a month or so ago and have found amazing old friends too. Just have to be careful not to spend too much time on it. Cute outfit :0)

Lori said...

Ahh, hairspray. The things I've done to my hair are quite astounding sometimes. And just WAIT until you get Z home... that's going to be an entirely different ballgame (but with hair, of course.... I don't think I'm even making sense right now, but yet I keep typing....)

Love you!
L

mlg said...

You look HOT!!! I had the same hair and possibly the same overalls!