Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WARNING!!!!!!!! ...................................... REALLY BORED




Well nothing has been happening on my little world. We are expecting to get some news on Z this week the parents are back and safe. And hopefully there will be more pictures.





Writing this blog has made it so apparent that i really do not do much. I mean i do things the usually kinds of thing go to eat with friends, watch movies, sleep ,eat,
clean my house and work those are all normal things i do. I guess just once i would like to have a really exciting story to tell. Like i fight crime in my spare time. I am secretly a super hero. Then i would
have some great adventure stories. I would have a really cool name and costume. some thing word SUPER in the title. Oh that would be the life, fighting crime.









I warned you i was bored.



I am leaning towards this look . it is more flattering on my butt :)

2 comments:

Meltmomma said...

Hi R And R and Z,I'm glad you found us at Haiti or Bust. I just opened up my blog as a public blog this week. I don't know why, I guess I was a little blogaphobic. Anyway I have learned so much from other blogs of people adopting I thought i would share ours as well. Somedays I just search for any news i can get to hold onto! We are sooo glad to meet you. You have a beautiful daughter:)Bambi

Nichole said...

your blog cracks me up when I read it. I love it.

Zambrie looks great!! I too missed out on this trip bummer deal! I thought about you while I sulked about not going.