Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Guessing Game


So my friend Lori sent me an email of a blog. These people are ahead of us in the Bermuda triangle of paper work by a few months and they had put a list of what needs to be done before we enter into MOI(Ministry of Interio)


1.COURT (Judgment)
2.DGI (to get registered)
3.0CIVIL REGISTRAR (Adoption Degree)
4.First legalization in Parquet (of all documents)
5.Second legalization at the Ministry of Justice
6.Third legalization (at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
7.National Records (Attestation on Adoption degree)
8.MOI



We are at least a month or more from entering (I think) MOI. It ts taking 3 to 5 month in MOI from what Chareyl has told us. So I will be going on the next parent trip . I can not wait that long to see my Z. At least our Paper work is moving at an incredibly slow rate and that is normal so good i like normal

5 comments:

Lori said...

Everything's relative, right? Even slow movement is still movement.

I hope and pray you hear something about your files soon.

mlg said...

I thought you were in MOI! Why oh Why does this take soo long???

Meltmomma said...

I'm looking forward to meeting you all on the June trip. One step at at time,slow but moving forward. I hope the next trip you plan will be to bring her home:)
Bambi

R AND R AND Z said...

yeah i thought we were also but we are not and who knows when but good news ia i get to go to Haiti again with everyone R can not go cuz of work so my best friend might come with me you all will love her COME ON JUNE

Pete and Mare said...

That's great! I'm looking forward to seeing you and Z again and meeting your best friend in June. Thanks for the update on the paperwork. Pete and my sister were both planning to go on this trip but after reading your post maybe it's better to take shifts. Looking forward to June! ~ Mare