Friday, March 5, 2010

Home Sweet Home


Well.... It had been over a month since Z has come home.


During the whole adoption process R and I would daydream about what it would be like when she came home. We would be places and be like ... "i wonder if Z would like to do this?" And for the most part she has. We would also think about the worse case scenario. In the adoption process you hear all kinds of stories and it had crossed our minds WHAT IF. I think we have been every lucky Z has been so great she really has had no problem adjusting. I think it has been harder for me and R to adjust. We went from 0 to 60 WOW.


It is getting easier every day. We are getting a regular schedule. I will be going back to work next week so i hope this does not effect Z. Life is good and crazy


3 comments:

Meltmomma said...

LOVE her shirt ! She is always so fashionable :) I agree with you ! adjustment has been harder for us i think. JUst needing the energy to keep up in the fast lane :)
Bambi

David and Candice said...

I am so glad she is Home with you guys:) I hope next week goes smoothly.-Candice

Unknown said...

She is SO super cute!!! I am so glad she finnaly came home.