Tuesday, March 30, 2010






















We had another fun filled weekend. My brother is having his first child in April and so we had a baby shower open house for him and his beautiful girlfriend. It was alot of fun. I can not believe that my little brother will soon be a father. Z when to her aunt Jobins (Katie) and played with the puppy and had a great time.












On Sunday we had another baby shower. My niece Lindsie is having her first baby in May and so me and Z went to that and had a great time. She just loves her cousin Jenni.












On Monday we had our first post adoption interview with our social worker. It went well.












I am getting surgery on my shoulder next week so the updates may not be as regular. May be i will convince R to write and update or two LOL

1 comment:

Meltmomma said...

Good luck with your surgery :)Cograts on all the new additions to your family ! It seems funny to have a post placement. We had ours today & it went well also :) Glad it's done .
Bambi