Tuesday, March 23, 2010











We have a fun outing this weekend we road the front runner to SLC and went to build a bear. Z loved it. Z got a gift card from her Aunt and Uncle in Ohio(thanks Jen Wade and girls)






Z is really into Woody from toy story so she got to dress her bunny in Woody clothes it is really cute.






We had lunch with Grandpa Simon and Grandma Roxanne and then we headed back to Ogden. Z feel right to sleep. Well i not right to sleep first a tantrum then sleep :)










4 comments:

David and Candice said...

What a fun Day I love Build a Bear.You guys are such a cute family I love the family Photo:)-Candice

Nichole said...

she looks amazing. I love how she looks like she just fits. I also love her hair.

Meltmomma said...

We get the tantrum then sleep too , occasionally ! She is such a doll, I love they way she just smiles & smiles now that she's home :)
Bambi

Pete and Mare said...

Oh my heck! I just love your family! Sweet family photo! Z is such a doll. She is sooo happy! Thank you for sharing! We are big Toy Story Fans too.