Sunday, June 22, 2008

About my last post

My last post seemed a little self righteous or like it was trying to talk my self up but that is not the point of it. I just read a lot if stuff on the Internet and today i guess i snapped. All these different kinds of people in the world just trying to live their lives the way they want and other people trying to tell them that it is wrong. I know I know I know this has been a battle since the being of time why am i complaining well.......... I really do not know but all i am going to do is keep living my life the way i feel in my heart is right and keep treating people how i would want to be treated. And thank you for letting me rant a little

1 comment:

Wonders said...

Hey Ronnie, It's Carolyn a.k.a CareBear remember me? I got your comment on my blog and it's good to hear from you again. Congratulations on your little girl too, she is such a cutie! Little girls are the BEST! You are such a great person and have so much love to give, you will be a fantastic mommy. Glad to see you are doing so well. I'm really bad at keeping in touch with people so that's why I have a blog, so I'm glad you have one I can read and keep up with your life on. Talk to ya laters! --Carolyn Wixom