Sunday, June 15, 2008

To the best father i know

There are all kinds of fathers.....And there are all kinds of fathers like roles... My brother have always been a father like role for my nephews. (let just say their fathers never were fathers are played the role) My father has always been there in my life helping me guiding teaching me how to drive a stander transmission. Now that is a story...but for another time. I think i had one of the best father growing up. I am a daddy's girl so i feel close to him. Today i want to talk about one of the best fathers i know. He has only spent 5 days with his child but he has already prove, in my eyes to be the best father i have ever met. In 5 day i did not change one diaper. Now i know that does not make him super dad but i watched him change for my husband into the most amazing man i have ever met. When we started this adoption process Ryan was so scared that he would not be able to love a child that he did not father himself. He was also worried that she would not like him . It took him about 3 seconds to love her and it took her 3 second for her to love him. Over 5 days i think that Ryan's priorities started to change. I am so glad i am the women who gets to go through this journey
with him. I have known Ryan for 14 years and i have watched him play many role in his life but this is the role that he was meant to play.. So Ryan i just wanted to say Happy Fathers day and I love you more than ever

No comments: