Friday, June 13, 2008

what to do when bored

Today I got some news on my back. For those of you who do not know I hurt my back at work in April and have not been able to work, Not because I do not want to but because they will not let me work on light duty. It has been a nightmare working with Workman's comp. Anyways i had a M.R.I last Friday and today i received the results. I have a bulged sack and a pinched nerve and something to do with a disk and a cluster of something that is bi nine, They call you and tell you all this information and use crazy medical lingo that you don't understand. The treatment is to get epidural steroid injections (that sound fun) and maybe more physical therapy
which i have all ready done four week of. So we will see how this goes. I have gone crazy. I am limited on what i can do physically and so i can not enjoy any actives out side and i is the reason why i created this blog in the first place out of sheer boredom. So i hope you enjoy reading my boredom

1 comment:

Lori said...

Ron!! WHAT THE HECK!

I had no idea! I'm so sorry! You HAVE to get better because you have to pack a little girl around the hotel in a few months.

Come on, girl! HEAL!! :)