Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My first offical post


  • Well here it is my first post. I really do not know what to say. Most of you know that i am adopting and have been for what seems like a life time. It has been a very long and hard process. If have met some wonderful people during this process. Right now they are in Haiti visiting there children and i am so sad that i could not be there with them to see them meet there children and to get to see our little girl Zambrie D true. Yes that is her name and i miss her terribly. she live in Haiti in an orphanage. She is 9 months old . We went there once in January to meet her she is beautiful and has the funniest personality. She is simply just perfect. We love her so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ronnie you did it right we cant wait for her to come home either

Anonymous said...

Its been a long process, but well worth the wait. I feel that what you and Ryan have decided to do (adoption) is one of the most unselfish acts a person can do. Loving her with every beat of your heart although all that "biological" stuff isnt all there!!! Zambrie is truely your miracle just like Jerin is mine. Just think before you know it you will have a baby crying, laughing, sleeping, and smiling in your arms. And no worries about weather or not you will be good parents... Do whats in your heart and everything else will follow, I promise. I love you guys Jenni:)

LaFon's said...

Wow... I have to say that I'm amazed you started a blog. It's so unlike you. Before you know it, you'll be scrap booking! LOL!! I'm so excited for Zambrie to come home. How much longer?????????? Check out my blog. www.livinglaughinglovinglafons.blogspot.com and www.shedoodlesboutique.blogspot.com
Love ya girl!