Sunday, June 22, 2008

Opinion


The thing about opinion is that every one has one and and every ones opinions are right. Now I am no different I have an opinion and I think that my opinion is right . But what I think I get most upset with is the narrow mindlessness of people. I am a every open minded person and I welcome all sorts of opinions. I do not judge people for who they are, what they believe or how they live their lives. As long as they are good people and do not hurt others then so be it. I have a allot of friends from all walks of life,religion and so on and the one thing that they all say about me is they can not believe that i am so open to what they believe and how they live their life's now i am not tiring to toot my own horn do not get me wrong For example I have a friend who is Mormon well many friends but this friend was getting sealed in the temple and for her wedding gift i bought her ,her temple gown, Now i do not share the same faith as her of most of my friends but i truly want all the people in my life to be happy and i knew that, that would make her happy. I might not be coming across as i am tiring to but all i am tiring to say is that I want happiness for all. I want people to be happy every one has different beliefs and i think that we all deserve to be happy And this is my opinion (take it as you will)

1 comment:

mlg said...

What a great friend you are!