Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just got word


I just got word from one of the mother that is in Haiti. She got a couple of pictures of Z and she will send them when she can. Maybe this week some time. She said that she has scabies on her face the O (orphanage) is getting some cream this week so i hope it clears it up. She also said that she has thinned out and is getting taller. I am a little depressed not being able to take care of your own child makes my heart ache. This is the hardest thing i have ever had to do just sit and wait not knowing when i will be able to hold her care for her and it is not like the O has all the medical thing that they need. It is a third world country after all. I am being a little selfish i should be thankful that she is being taken such good care of considering that it is one of the poorest countries in the world and the O that she is in actually takes great care of all the children. It is just really hard. I will post pic as soon as i get one

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Ronnie I bet it is hard! My thoughts are with you. I will be in town soon! Lets have lunch!